$70 Lionhead!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... I saw a $350 fuzzy holland for sale. Not even close to being a AFL yet, the hollands were either the dam and sire, or the grandparents. D:<br /><br />__________ Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 am __________<br /><br />And if I had those cages to sell with mine (Next time those $15 ones come up, I'm buying them!)
I'll sell a cage, 25 pounds of food, 15 pounds of hay, a couple of homemade toys and a bun for 100 to 150 depending on color. :p It's quite a deal, still, compared to petsmart where food and hay alone cost over $150 in a few months.

that is about the price for lionheads around here, have seen them up to $150!!!!! That ad would have been flagged down in an hour where I am just because it mentions breeding. God, I have GOT to get out of California!

LOL! I bet she is being sold because she doesnt meet the standard any more. If i was writing the standar, though, she would be a good speciman. I think she is prettier than many "winners" I have seen...

I remember when they first imported them they were going from 200.00 and up! Now that they keep failing and the standard is changed again people are getting frustrated and losing interest in them.

Lionhead rabbits, chinese crested dogs, and polish chickens--I just don't see the attraction! They sure do bring a pretty penny for looking so silly! (maybe silly IS the attraction?)

She's actually pretty cute for a lionhead...I'm not really big on them though so I have no idea what consists of a up to standard lionhead. Are you interested in lionheads Shara? I know someone who has a litter in redmond and she shows hers, she also has meat buns. and if you're lookin for more meaties there is another breeder in madras that has a bunch of litters right now-she sells any she has left from individual sales to a meat processor every couple of months so she breeds on a fairly large scale like Paula does.

Oh, I'm not interested in them. She is adorable, but eh, I can't afford creatures I can't sell, and won't eat (only because they are dinky and I like my big litters).

I will be needing some does in the near future, but not yet, and plan on getting any I buy from Paula. Thanks, though!

Lion heads are cheap here, people dont want them because they didnt pass again.most dont stay small and cute and many lose the manes.

curlysue":1ypsi5x0 said:
Lion heads are cheap here, people dont want them because they didnt pass again.most dont stay small and cute and many lose the manes.

Lose their manes? As in shedding them out with the rest of their coat or do they not get them back?

Back