7 MORE!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
my broken agouti doe (bred to broken black)had 7 babies this morning she dint pull hair but i found then in time and since my mini rex pulled HALF a cage full of hair i "borrowed" some and covered them. After that she went over and checked on them and then glared at me. but she is a first time mommy i tried to pull fur from her but she started freaking out so i didnt try again. I will try again this after noon at feeding time. But as soo as my mamas calm a bit i will get pics for everyone

ARG!!!! stupid rabbit tipped the box over and they died!!!! and there was 8 in there and they were gorgeous. :( however after they tipped over she pulled fur and she tried to cover them but they were on wire with nothing underneath and it reACHED 33 THAT NIGHT SO POOR BABIES DIED WITH FULL BELLIES THO!!

Poor babies and klutzy mama. It sounds like she was trying to take good care of them.

So sorry that happened, Pastelsummer. :(

What kind of nest box do you use? Unless they are very solid wooden ones, they really need to be anchored to the cage wall to prevent such accidents.

Latest posts

Back