• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Blue Silver Fox, 1 Black Silver Fox

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnClaire

Reaction score
I have the following Blue Silver Fox babies for sale, born 2/30/2013, weaned for almost 4 weeks on solids and doing great. Will be 8 weeks old on 4/17.

Dorable2ndLitterB_zps9fe19fbe.jpg

Individual "beauty" shots can be seen in this album:

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/calvarygurl/library/SilverFox/Litters/SilverFox Litter 2-2013

The junior Black Silver Fox buck, born 12/2012 (photo taken 3/1/2013 so no silvering yet):

CCD323buckC_zps50b854f8.jpg

Sister to this buck with similar silvering can be seen at (photo taken 4/6/2013):

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/calvarygurl/library/SilverFox/Litters

TNelson, I am located in NW Oklahoma, but if you can arrange transportation from OKC, I can get the buns down there ... the little doe with the star on her forehead is sold, the rest seem to be bucks, but will be checking on a regular basis the next few weeks. The light one on the left is at a reduced rate due to his color not being as dark and rich as the others, but it has improved the past 2 weeks since the photos were taken. If you are interested in that big bruiser second on the left, he is the one I would keep to growout if I didn't have another 10 in the nestbox right now LOL (those are 5x5)

Luvabunny, I can't make the Haskell show, but should be making a run to the VA sometime in late May/early June if you are interested. I am shooting for the Sunflower in Wichita June 8-9 ... are you and your sister going to that one?

We're considering going to Wichita. Much is going to depend on weather and where the show is held. If it's not air conditioned, probably not.

You should have gone to Haskell. Two breeders there, 3 rabbits on the table. One more breeder bringing 2 rabbits and legs would be had.

My sister picked up a very nice blue doe from the other breeder. Lots of silvering already.

Me, I'm more interested in the chocolates.....when did you say you would have some of those?

Yeah, I sure wish I had the funds budgeted, but next year!!

As for the choco, I should have one later this summer, however, I don't have a choco/carrier to breed it to yet, so it will be towards the new year before I will have any bred.

AnnClaire":1tpjd4si said:
Yeah, I sure wish I had the funds budgeted, but next year!!

As for the choco, I should have one later this summer, however, I don't have a choco/carrier to breed it to yet, so it will be towards the new year before I will have any bred.

Looks like you and me will be in the same boat with the chocolates. Our chocolate doe has been unbreedable the past four months, so last month I just said forget it and we bred our choc buck to a black doe so we could get some carriers to breed back to at least to start. But like you, those won't be ready to breed til the new year.

Back