=)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tailwagging

Reaction score
got our certificate of rabbitry registration today!! :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny:
We are officially
Star View

lol i am thinking about doing the same thing. after laminating it.

:pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: i sure like this pink dancing bunny.

tailwagging":1vtmeft2 said:
Thanks, somehow when I tried to do this around the first of the year I couldn't get it to go thru. I now think it was operator error, but at the time I thought the site wasn't working correctly. I had no trouble ordering my SOP though. :shrug:

Now I get to nervously hope my first choice isn't taken! :shock:

Congratulations. I hope that process isn't too complicated. Once I have my pedigree breeding stock I really want to register my rabbitry. I hope Mountain Home isn't taken when I go to register!

Congratulations! I need to find somewhere to get mine laminated. Any ideas? Maybe I could just spring for a laminator. I've been meaning to get one for genetics IDs when I sell reptiles, perhaps I could laminate bunny pedigrees too or something to make it pay for itself.

PMcNemar":lfeiwm0a said:
Congratulations. I hope that process isn't too complicated. Once I have my pedigree breeding stock I really want to register my rabbitry. I hope Mountain Home isn't taken when I go to register!

Not difficult at all! You can do it through the online store, or via a print and mail form. It's only a few bucks, too. I had mine before I even had any rabbits. :oops:

Artios":iy1azthd said:
Not difficult at all! You can do it through the online store, or via a print and mail form. It's only a few bucks, too. I had mine before I even had any rabbits. :oops:

Good to know it isn't complicated. I'm horrible with paperwork. Also glad it isn't expensive. Once I get a job I'll make that one of my first priorities so that if Mountain Home isn't taken yet it will already be mine and I won't have to worry about it. Too bad I'm still not even sure what breeds I'll be breeding yet. :lol:

Ah, see, you all are smart. I figured I could wait until I had something worth registering/showing, and then realized that I wanted my name on the pedigree I was making up...And now I am super attached to my (unregistered) name that I picked out....

Artios":3o0baxur said:
Congratulations! I need to find somewhere to get mine laminated. Any ideas? Maybe I could just spring for a laminator. I've been meaning to get one for genetics IDs when I sell reptiles, perhaps I could laminate bunny pedigrees too or something to make it pay for itself.

PMcNemar":3o0baxur said:

They are SOOOOOOO worth buying!!!!

Back