32 days, no babies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mannbuns

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
This is our first time for everything. We received 2 does already pregnant. The man we bought them from put them in a couple days after breeding and they wouldn't lift for the buck so he felt confident they were both pregnant. I'm sure being moved to a new place was stressful for them but they've both been doing well. They've both gotten bigger, developed nipples, made a nest and pulled fur. Still nothing. I thought 32 days was the longest they typically went for pregnancy. If they miscarried, there would be evidence, right? What are the chances both of them didn't get pregnant? How long should we hold out before we give up and assume there are no babies coming?
Thanks for the help, feeling a little frazzled and frustrated over here.

This is our first time for everything. We received 2 does already pregnant. The man we bought them from put them in a couple days after breeding and they wouldn't lift for the buck so he felt confident they were both pregnant. I'm sure being moved to a new place was stressful for them but they've both been doing well. They've both gotten bigger, developed nipples, made a nest and pulled fur. Still nothing. I thought 32 days was the longest they typically went for pregnancy. If they miscarried, there would be evidence, right? What are the chances both of them didn't get pregnant? How long should we hold out before we give up and assume there are no babies coming?
Thanks for the help, feeling a little frazzled and frustrated over here.
Ok so one of them had her babies this morning! 9 healthy wriggly bubs. 😁 I'm calm now and will wait for the other Mama

Back