3 Free Custom Graphics!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnTheBrightside

Reaction score
I recently started my graphic design business, focusing mainly on rabbits but I will do almost anything.
So far I don't really have much exposure, nobody has heard of me and I need to get my name out there.
For the first three people that reply to this I will make one custom graphic.
All I want in return is for you to put the graphic along with the link to my website and maybe put in a few extra words for me on the front page of your website. Leave it up for 2 weeks, or longer if you wouldn't mind. :)
I would greatly appreciate it, also, if more than three people are interested I will do 50% off graphics for up to 6 people.
Go to: http://onthebrightsiderabbitry.weebly.c ... signs.html
For more details.

Again, I would be very thankful for anyone who will do this for me. :)

Attachments

• FTR.JPG
    FTR.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 657
it's "accept money orders" on that page not except. also "not aloud" should be not allowed. Sorry, I'm picky that way.... it's also more professional to have proper spelling on your professional site. :)

I would suggest you start calling some rabbit rescues as a way to get your designs noticed. I know I'll be forwarding your site to a rescue I know.

Thank you for pointing that out! I miss a lot of spelling mistakes and its helpful to have somebody find them for me. Haha.
And thanks again for showing them my site. :)

I like your graphics particularly the style and color of the one above. Great work. Like ladysown mentioned, be sure and proofread your text for errors.

Are you on FB? Try some of the rabbit pages, and I'm on some dog pages as well.

I'll get a graphic as soon as I figure out what I want on it.

I don't get on FB much anymore, it would be a good idea to do that though. Thanks!
Peach, I pmd you. And I'll reserve the last free one for you, skysthelimit, just let me know whenever you want it. :)

OnTheBrightside":1g2wsi6l said:
I don't get on FB much anymore, it would be a good idea to do that though. Thanks!
Peach, I pmd you. And I'll reserve the last free one for you, skysthelimit, just let me know whenever you want it. :)

I will post it to FB then, with your website on it.<br /><br />__________ Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm __________<br /><br />
OnTheBrightside":1g2wsi6l said:

Wish I could get those opals from you to ohio as well :)

OnTheBrightside":18tt32bh said:
Hm. Thats a little over 6 hours, I'll ask around. :)

thanks. I have a hard time getting rabbits here, well who would come to cleveland if they didn't have too.. Wanted sables from Wisc., just could not find anyone coming this way.

Back