3 chocolate truffles! (pics)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, what a difference 2 weeks makes. These girls are half sisters. The big girl is 2 weeks older than her sisters (one of FLB's offspring x Chocolate Bunny). The little ones are from FLB's offspring x Vienna (blue torte). There are 3 blacks from the older group and the one chocolate. Younger litter is 3 chocolates and one black :)

Just wanted to share my half box of chocolates :D

DSCF8070.jpg

DSCF8049.jpg

DSCF8066.jpg

I think we're also looking at the fact that CB always has enough milk for the entire Wisconsin rabbit contingent :lol: The first guys got a REALLY good start in life. I fully expect the younger ones to start making huge strides in the next week now that they're getting milk from Vienna, milk from CB (yes...she's feeding them..they crawl under her and she just stands there with a resigned look on her face), AND they've started on the pellets, greens and hay! Little PIGGIES!

Also, CB has always had larger popples than anyone else in the colony. She's not as chunky as FLB, but is longer...more "french" type. Vienna, while nice and plump, looks scrawny compared to CB and her kits have always been on the small side. But this is truly a big difference. They just SPROUTED this last week. WHOOOOSH!!

They grow fast dont they! lol I love the chocolate color in the wool breeds though!...I have a little chocolate otter Jersey wooly(and man he is so cute!) which chocolate otters aint excepted yet but someone is workin on them so i cant wait for them to get excepted cause I got a great start lol

I had a seal JW for about a year until we found him a home that would love him. He simply didn't fit into the breeding plan here and he was SOOOOoooo pretty and sweet. Super disposition. But now he's living in a colony with 4 ladies of his own and just enjoying the heck out of it! Plus a young boy that thinks he's more fun to take for a walk than any of the dogs! :lol:

Latest posts

Back