3 ~ 9 wk old Mini Lops

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamerz

Reaction score
They followed me home today :roll:

I picked up these three lil guys today, for free. The person I got them from purchased their parents as two females & ended up with these boys.

I will try & get a better picture soon as I am wondering what their colors are called. These are my first Mini Lops.

5I65R35Mc3Mb3I63Lec7cd3441358ef6117f9.jpg

<<< rittert3 , 2 charlies and a REW? >>>
Yes, but what color charlie pattern ?

Here are more pics of my new lil guys.

Mo
7-19-2012015.jpg

7-19-2012014.jpg

Larry
7-19-2012018.jpg

7-19-2012016.jpg

Curly ~ REW
7-19-2012019.jpg

Their mom, can't figure out her color either ... it looks blue but has a tannish hue to it.
7-19-2012013.jpg

7-19-2012012.jpg

Mo looks opal, but he lacks eye rings. Do his ears have lacing on the inner edge? Larry looks like some kind of tort, but I don't know tort colors, and it also looks like he has some grey spots? :?

I have a really hard time telling color on charlies and pointed. I do know that charlie in mini lops is a DQ so they have to be bred to solids if bred.

MamaSheepdog":3o3g39ry said:
Mo looks opal, but he lacks eye rings. Do his ears have lacing on the inner edge? Larry looks like some kind of tort, but I don't know tort colors, and it also looks like he has some grey spots? :?

Mo's ears inner edge is the same color as his outer ear. He also has full eye rings but they are in a lighter shade then his ears, they vary from very light & thin lined to dark & thick.

Larry looks tannish most of the time but like his mother it's got a greyish hue to it.

At this point poor lil Curly is just all ears, he is the runt.

Yup, I had read that Charlie marked was a DQ. I figured if they grow up with good type the doe's color in breeding would help the next generation. If they don't turn out well then nothing lost as they are very sweet & were totally free.

Thanks for helping me try & figure these color out.

Jane

Latest posts

Back