2015 ARBA Convention Portland, Oregon

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppinHalfPints

Reaction score
Haha, thought it would be good to plan ahead. :twisted:

I'll be there, hopefully with some good tort NDs and maybe some blacks.

Anybody else planning that far ahead? :lol:

HoppinHalfPints":2nrj666j said:

But of course! It isn't often that we get a West Coast Convention! (So this is no laughing matter, HalfPint! Tsk!)

I plan on being there! :p

Doubtful that I will be able to make it, but I was glad to see Portland get the bid. Ya'll have an awful large number of breeders in the western and northwestern U.S. and it is only fair that the convention occasionally be staged out there.

I hope to be there myself! No guarantees though because of college and work, but I can see what I can do!

And does anyone know where the 2016 Convention is gonna be? I heard somewhere that they were going to try and get it to Vegas..?

~SDR

We are planning on going! Hoping to fly some buns back with us :mrgreen:
Haven't seen what the actual dates were though. Any help?

Found Oct 31-Nov 4. Hope that's correct. Name of the building its being held at?

Since I will be having my kiddos that weekend I might be able to make it. Will still be fun even if I am not showing anything there. :D

MatSuAK":k8675b27 said:
We are planning on going! Hoping to fly some buns back with us :mrgreen:
Haven't seen what the actual dates were though. Any help?

Found Oct 31-Nov 4. Hope that's correct. Name of the building its being held at?

Yeah, October 31-Nov. 4 2015 is the date set. I don't think they have released the name of the building, just the general location which is Portland.

Sagebrush":k8675b27 said:
Since I will be having my kiddos that weekend I might be able to make it. Will still be fun even if I am not showing anything there. :D

Yay! I think we will have to have an RT meet up.

MamaSheepdog":21e5a2hz said:
HoppinHalfPints":21e5a2hz said:

But of course! It isn't often that we get a West Coast Convention! (So this is no laughing matter, HalfPint! Tsk!)

I plan on being there! :p

It's looking a whole lot like you're going to be getting 2 of them in a row on the West Coast. Word on the street is that 2016 Convention is going to be in Vegas.

Back