2 litters born this past weeend

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SatinsRule

Reaction score
2 new litters have arrived:

Litter of 6 (2 cals and 4 blacks) from a black satin/cal satin cross

Litter of 3 (2 blues and 1 broken) from a blue/broken satin cross. Sadly, one of the blues did not make it.

Pictures to come as the buns get old enough for the moms to let me near them. :lol:

And after having only gotten 1 litter during the entire rest of the last year, I'm not complaining about anything.

Congrats SatinsRule! Be careful taking those pics later, wouldn't want you to lose a finger! LOL I have a doe like that! :)

Thanks everyone. I'd normally take pics, but just am being overly cautious with two does that aren't exactly jiggy with the idea that I'd mess around with their nests. The last thing in the world I want to do is lose these two litters. And God only knows that I need those cal satin babies in the worst way.

Managed to get my new red doe, I Love Lucy, bred last night as well. Probably the most beautiful red that I have owned. Bought her in the ASRBA's benefit convention auction for $375.

__________ Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:09 pm __________

Here they are, folks:

Dottie and her duet in the bottom pic, Lorna and her first litter in the top pic:

Attachments

• Dottie November 2013.jpg
    Dottie November 2013.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Lorna November 2013.jpg
    Lorna November 2013.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 245

Latest posts

Back