15 things I want in life

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to say that 15 rabbits would be good. Yup. That counts as fifteen things, and that's precisely what I would like. Please and thank you!
:oops:

Nymphadora":2sapymzg said:
Ozarkansas":2sapymzg said:
Only 15???? You've got to be kidding me!! You need at least 16!!!
:rotfl:
You're right, totally right, Ozarkansas! What was I thinking?! Only 15... :p :lol:

:coffee-screen: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

Nymphadora":4q85e7q2 said:
I was going to say that 15 rabbits would be good. Yup. That counts as fifteen things, and that's precisely what I would like. Please and thank you!
i have 15 rabbits currently and it's FAR too few, i assure you!

shazza":3c8omfbp said:
Nymphadora":3c8omfbp said:
i have 15 rabbits currently and it's FAR too few, i assure you!
:yeahthat:

Well... I did the rabbit math and ....

I have 9 does and 3 bucks.... that's only 12 rabbits...

I have 3 other bucks and 1 doe that are not staying (scheduled for freezer camp)... they don't count, because they are leaving
and I have 4 does and 3 bucks that are growing up for breeders .... they don't count because they are not all grown up yet
and I have 5 littles who will be assessed in a month or so to see if they get to become breeders... then there is the 3 littles who are destined for freezer camp.... they don't count
Then there is the does that are due 21st/25th and the 4 does that I bred last night....

I'm counting that as 12 rabbits.... 15 is plenty with proper rabbit math ....

SarniaTricia":13a6sxni said:
Well... I did the rabbit math and ....

I have 9 does and 3 bucks.... that's only 12 rabbits...

I have 3 other bucks and 1 doe that are not staying (scheduled for freezer camp)... they don't count, because they are leaving
and I have 4 does and 3 bucks that are growing up for breeders .... they don't count because they are not all grown up yet
and I have 5 littles who will be assessed in a month or so to see if they get to become breeders... then there is the 3 littles who are destined for freezer camp.... they don't count
Then there is the does that are due 21st/25th and the 4 does that I bred last night....

I'm counting that as 12 rabbits.... 15 is plenty with proper rabbit math ....

Well, since you only have "12" I think you need more rabbits! :p

__________ Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:00 am __________

Using SarniaTricia's rabbit math I only have 11!! :-x
If I just count the rabbits I see it comes out to 37 including 5 pregnant does!! :p

You just have to use Rabbit Math correctly and 15 is just the right number....

I will have over 15 in a month when my grow-ups become breeding age and get "added" to the rabbitry...
Ozarkansas.... sounds like you are the one who needs more rabbits... "only 11???" :lol:

I will also have over 15 soon. I was familiar with simple rabbit math, but I didn't know you don't have to count grow-ups :p

One of my favorite rabbit math equations:
I am downsizing, so I will sell this doe. BUT I need to keep 2 does out of her so I can choose which one I will replace her with after they each have a litter. Oh, and I will also keep her best buck just incase. Yes Ma'am, I am downsizing :roll:

Lets see here.. using rabbit math I have a total of... 2 rabbits.. I have one adult I am indecisive of right now (rehome or culled for pelt and useful organs as there is no meat on her), and 6 littles (two does are destined for new homes next week, two still need to be sold (bucks), and two I am holding on to for future breeding doe and a buck). Then there are the two expecting does, one is a youngun that may be expecting her second litter and mothered her first one stupendously and one is an older doe possibly expecting her first litter. I need more rabbits. XD

Maleficent":1em5fzr8 said:
Lets see here.. using rabbit math I have a total of... 2 rabbits.. I have one adult I am indecisive of right now (rehome or culled for pelt and useful organs as there is no meat on her), and 6 littles (two does are destined for new homes next week, two still need to be sold (bucks), and two I am holding on to for future breeding doe and a buck). Then there are the two expecting does, one is a youngun that may be expecting her second litter and mothered her first one stupendously and one is an older doe possibly expecting her first litter. I need more rabbits. XD
Of course you need more :D Haven't you heard the saying: Everyone needs more rabbits? ;) :roll:

Ozarkansas":1xafygds said:
Maleficent":1xafygds said:
Of course you need more :D Haven't you heard the saying: Everyone needs more rabbits? ;) :roll:

Lol, lets hope I will have two healthy litters here soon! By mid-october!

Latest posts

Back