12 Week Old Californians

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beekeeper10

Reaction score
I thought I would post a couple pics of my 12 week old Californians. Two bucks and two does. I think they are turning out real nice. The first pic is the two bucks and the second is the two does.

Attachments

• IMG_0297A.JPG
    IMG_0297A.JPG
    321.5 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0302A.JPG
    IMG_0302A.JPG
    361.9 KB · Views: 239
Very nice! Wish I could find some like that in my area, I've been looking for a buck since fall. :)

*glances at the buns but is mesmerized by GREEN grass...in February*

...the buns are nice too :p

i have green grass and i'm in ohio... when i fall and make a clear spot from the snow the grass is green. today it was up about 40*F and lots of snow melted. now its all green and brown. hahaha. muddy but still green grass on top ;)

One of the does weights 5 3/4 pounds, the other 3 are 6 to 6 1/4 pounds. Not to bad for 12 weeks old.
Sounds good to me, all mine are around the 5 3/4, have not passed the 6lb. mark at 12 weeks yet.

AmysMacdog":1nir0gr1 said:
Very nice! Wish I could find some like that in my area, I've been looking for a buck since fall. :)

Where are you located? I have some very nice Cali bucks right now that I am holding on to....

Latest posts

Back