12 popples :-)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SterlingSatin

Reaction score
got 6 out of each doe yesterday! doe #1 built a decent nest (little lacking on fur but the weather isn't particularly cold) and nursed her kits. doe #2 had all 6 on the wire, didn't eat any of the placentas, and built no sort of nest whatsoever (t's her first litter). i saved all 6 and put them in 1's NB because she had actually had a nest. so all 12 are in teh same box but teh box is with me currently. i know 1's milk has come in, and i'm waiting to see if 2's will. planning on separating them into two boxes tonight and letting 1 at least have a chance at nursing her own kits. if she doesn't, i'll put them back into one NB and give them all to 2.

got 1 broken red (YAY!!! really wanted one of these), 4 coppers (3 are already reserved), 5 reds, and two broken coppers.

Attachments

• varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpvO8wGu.jpg
    varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpvO8wGu.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 344
Pretty popples! :p

I love the brokens! It looks like you got full butterflies on the coppers! :D How about Little Red?

MamaSheepdog":8giv5g4j said:
Pretty popples! :p

I love the brokens! It looks like you got full butterflies on the coppers! :D How about Little Red?
bit hard to tell. i'll definitely know by tomorrow when their fur comes in a bit more. in fact, with the flash of the camera off, it's almost impossible to tell Little Red is broken at all! :)

i think i might have two broken reds... will have to wait for more fur to come in to be sure of anything though.

Latest posts

Back