1 day,2 shows,6 legs...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tailwagging

Reaction score
on 5 on different rabbits! only 1 jr got 2
:shock:

why oh why?!
went down with two rabbits with 2 legs and two rabbits with 1 leg.
only one with 1 leg got another and the rest of the legs are first legs.
my rabbits with 2 legs ranked lower then the younger ones, so at lest the breeding I am doing is resulting in better. :pinkbunny:
in fact one of my jr that just turned from pre jr to jr last week took bos =)

show A had a judge that was training another so we got to hear two judge thoughts. first the one being trained and then the one that was doing the training. show b we got a very helpful happy young lady so it was a good learning day for us too.

got 4 beautiful rosette ribbons! and shopped happily at the vender's.

as a side happy, Sunday I found a good sale on stovetop stuffing. double packs for .50 each. I bought 18 soooo that's 36 regular boxes for $9.00 and total of 216 servings at about .04 a serving!!! :p

Oooh!

:choir: Legs, legs, here and there! :choir:

:choir: Legs, legs, everywhere! :choir:

Pity they weren't on more of the buns that had legs already, but congrats anyway! :p

I hope to get some myself this weekend at the Bakersfield show.

What a great deal on the stuffing too. :) Glad to hear I'm not the only one people look sideways at at the grocery store. :roll:

:congratulations: on finding stuffing at that price. Now that is bargain shopping.<br /><br />__________ Mon May 20, 2013 10:17 am __________<br /><br />Oh and congratulations also on the legs. Good job on improving your rabbits.

Latest posts

Back