Rabbitry Record Keeping

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueLove16

Reaction score
Setting up a Rabbitry binder..figured it could have its own since it gives me the chance to buy a pretty new binder and decorate it!

So..
Pedigrees.
When purchased and sold records
Breeder contacts and who i have bought from/sold to
upcoming shows and past show attendtance with record of winnings
breeding charts: when bred, who bred, litter number, litter size, litter color and results with notes and all that
food recipes or information on suppliments and basic diet and digestion and okay plants vs bad plants
health info, vet contacts, past vet visits if needed
genetics information and breeding tips and guides
copy of contract
receipt copies

i like wasting ink if you cant tell! I have to have everything written down also due to some major things that has left my short term memory into a pile of rotten gooshy mush. so not sure what i ate this morning kinda memory.

i will keep majority of info inside on a back up drive then have basic stuff in another binder that i shall make pretty also but more outside proof lol

oh this is awesome! i was thinking about this earlier today. I am a detail driven person so this would work well for me! Didnt know there were printables!!

Great!!! I will definatly use those ideas. If i make up some decent templates for things i will post them up for others to use or show how i organized mine out! Or email the files :) I cannot justify spending 60$ on a program right now so i am doing the write in pedigrees for now and keeping the nice pretty ones in the safe that were sent to me :)

also, that link didn't work

westwind rabbitry has most of those forms for sale and she will cuctomizes for you. she charges $15.00 for her stuff. it comes on a cd and you can print as many as you need. you can find most of the forms for free or make your own, but it can and is time consuming. she has put togather 16 diffrent forms and charts. westwindrabbitry.webs.com .I am in no way tied to this lady i just found it on bing.

Thanks i will check her out! I am really not wanting to spend more money atm now between all the money i have spent in the past few months on these guys. hubby got a major raise thankfully lol

Latest posts

Back