My Family is Trying to Steal My Puppy! But...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
I think she has a name! :p

Colliepup is trying to trade me his dog Levi for my puppy, Queenpup says "she's my puppy, Mom!" and Hubs wont stop sweet talking her. :angry: The only civil one around here is Firstpup, who says that Switch is a perfectly good dog, and he doesn't want another one.

The incessant arguing goes something like this... :argue: She's mine! :chair: No she's mine! :jedai: Mine, mine, MINE! :hobbyhors

Since everyone thinks they should have her as their very own, we are thinking of calling her Hermione... Her-MINE-ey. :roll:

Her nicknames can be Mine and Miney... and it will make for great sweet talkin... "Who's the prettiest pupple? Hermione! Whose puppy is she? Mine, mine, MINEY!!!" :oops: :)

Even her father Levi is completely smitten, as evidenced by the pics below:

IMG_7122.JPG
IMG_7134.JPG

Random Rabbit":2pqgoczx said:
That second picture is now the CUTEST critter picture Ever !!!

Thanks! Aren't they just adorable?!? :p

Bad Habit":2pqgoczx said:
I think I liked "Keeper" better as a name...

It was vetoed by Hubs. :(

THAT 2nd pic IS SO DANG CUTE!!!!! =D

You know it is a good dog when just about everyone wants it for their very own ;)

MamaSheepdog":hagr6jeh said:
I think she has a name! :p

Colliepup is trying to trade me his dog Levi for my puppy, Queenpup says "she's my puppy, Mom!" and Hubs wont stop sweet talking her. :angry: The only civil one around here is Firstpup, who says that Switch is a perfectly good dog, and he doesn't want another one.

The incessant arguing goes something like this... :argue: She's mine! :chair: No she's mine! :jedai: Mine, mine, MINE! :hobbyhors

Since everyone thinks they should have her as their very own, we are thinking of calling her Hermione... Her-MINE-ey. :roll:

Her nicknames can be Mine and Miney... and it will make for great sweet talkin... "Who's the prettiest pupple? Hermione! Whose puppy is she? Mine, mine, MINEY!!!" :oops: :)

Even her father Levi is completely smitten, as evidenced by the pics below:

View attachment 1

I think Hermione is perfect! Auntie OAF can get in on it then...."Who is the cutest pupple ever? Her-Mine-y!"
:lol:

skysthelimit":2tz5n72x said:
If you were closer, I'd try to steal your dog.

I thought the same thing! :mrgreen:
Your dog is sssooo cute! I love the name idea! Oh... I want a dog! :(

Well I don't need her but in the interest of keeping peace in your family put some postage on her and ship her to me................

Oh my! What a little beauty. Welcome to the world Hermoine! You found a great family.

She's a Beauty! No wonder everyone in the family wants to call her "their own".

Love the name BTW. My Son had a hamster named Hermione. That started the trend for the Z-Tribe.

Karen

Latest posts

Back