Levi the Babysitter

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
Basil has decided that her pups are getting old enough to spend part of the day alone;

IMG_9590.JPG

Their father Levi disagrees;

IMG_9649.JPG
IMG_9665.JPG
IMG_9656.JPG
IMG_9660.JPG

Very cute. When Chopper sired a litter two years ago, he had very little interaction with the kits, but he has very little interaction in general with any of the dogs, unless the girl's in season. Chase on the other hand, thinks everyone is his playmate, so we shall see what he does with his pups.

Levi really seems to love his pups- I wonder if they recognize the smell of their DNA?

He is so very gentle with them, and now that they have figured out he is not for nursing from he is very comfortable with the little pups.

LOL, Terry- yes! A terra cotta puppy bucket. No plastic for my little darlings! :roll:

Sistah! How am I EVER gonna make it on the plane home if you keep insisting on posting pics of animals I MUST have?

OneAcreFarm":3dflgzl6 said:
Sistah! How am I EVER gonna make it on the plane home if you keep insisting on posting pics of animals I MUST have?

Perhaps you need to bring the whole family- you could each have an under-the-seat-carrier that way!

Back