Your ideal rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyPocket

Reaction score
Hello everybunny. I don't know about you, but alot of the times I like to daydream I have specific pet, and I go from what it would look like to the specifics auch as would it like to eat lettuce or not. I like to write it down and then when I find it after some time I always surprise myself with how rapidly my "ideal rabbit" ideas change. Currently I would love to have a chocolate otter satin angora buck that I would name Snickers. He would love to eat fruits and would hate kale (that would be our common thing). He would also be super lazy, so in the winter I could place him one my lap and he would be my heater. What's your dream rabbit, besides the one(s) you currently own, ovbiously?

My ideal rabbit, or at least my current dream rabbit would be a huge tri color, or frosted pearl french lop with the personality of my Holland buck frosty. It would have the same "so what" attitude towards our dogs as my current rabbits do, and would be snugly like my pet save buck coal is. If it's a buck it would be sweet as can be to humans but pushy and demanding with the girl rabbits, and if its a doe it would be sweet and docile and very willing with the boys. Once it learned it's name it would come when called like some of my rabbits, not play "oh you want to put me up...must be time to run" like some of my other rabbits. >.> It also wouldn't mind nail clipping or brushing (I have at least one rabbit that hates both already). Then again my current rabbit wish list is pretty much just french lops >.>

My current Mini Lop buck already has "my perfect rabbit" temperament :)

He doesn't spray, is the tidiest rabbit I've ever owned and is better at using the litter of than most cats I've known :D

He is adventurous enough to be entertaining to watch when his is running loose but I don't need to worry about him getting bored and being destructive and chewing wires or furniture.

Once he's had his fun he's ready to chill out next to me on the couch or with who ever else is there.

He is only 3.5 pounds but is solid little meat brick and not boney like many of the Mini and Holland lops I've handled and feels "just right" when I'm holding him.

The only thing I would change is his colour - I wish he was sallander or silver tipped steel but his torted harlequin is pretty cute too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 265
I'd like a big buck with a really good SF style standup coat in both length and density. But I want him to be a genetic lynx color. A_bb C_ dd E_.

He will have super docile personality like my Dovetuft, and wedge himself in the door of his cage and refuse to move until enough kisses and snuggles have been provided.

And he'll be gentle with the does, but not too polite to get the job done! Oh, and his kits will be hardy and grow fast.

I would have a Smoke Pearl Holland Lop doe named Haze. She would be hyper and have some funny quirks like playing dead and liking a certain type of toy or food/treat. But when I picked her up she'd settle down and cuddle.

But really I have my ideal rabbits.

Bandit, my sweet, gentle rabbit hopper.
Espresso, my brother's hyper 2 1/2 week old black Polish doe
Hammie, our gentle, adorable 1 year-old black Polish doe.

Latest posts

Back