• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Young NZW doe - PA

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yanni

Reaction score
Is anyone looking for a young NZW doe? A friend wants to trade me her NZW for a mini rex, but I don't raise NZW. I'd like to help her find it a home.

I'll ditto that question. :)

Obviously sky the limit replied first so I might be interested (depending on price) if they are not.

Ok. I was trying to see how far from Pittsburgh you were. Distance may be prohibitive.

I'm about 90 minutes west of Philadelphia in Upper Bucks. We travel in the tri-state area a lot.

my email is sommrluv AT verizon.net if you wanted to send me some details.

You're right, that's too far. My dad lives in Cleveland and its about 6.5 hours. I go over there a few times a year though, so if you need something, let me know ahead of time and I could bring a bunny along. :D<br /><br />__________ Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:38 pm __________<br /><br />You're right, that's too far. My dad lives in Cleveland and its about 6.5 hours. I go over there a few times a year though, so if you need something, let me know ahead of time and I could bring a bunny along. :D

yanni":3kn723vx said:
You're right, that's too far. My dad lives in Cleveland and its about 6.5 hours. I go over there a few times a year though, so if you need something, let me know ahead of time and I could bring a bunny along. :D

__________ Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:38 pm __________

You're right, that's too far. My dad lives in Cleveland and its about 6.5 hours. I go over there a few times a year though, so if you need something, let me know ahead of time and I could bring a bunny along. :D

Thanks. Well when you are on the way, let me know. I would love to have some new rexes, or NZ any color, or considering a pair of mini rexes (in colors Rexes don't show in).

Latest posts

Back