Worth the jail time

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SyP

Reaction score
Seems like every time I have to deal with the state of California it ends up going down hill and this weekend was no exception. It has definetly been a while since I went 2 days without sleep let alone getting thrown in jail, although after it was all said and done I got my dog back and thats all that really matterd to me, the rest I will have to prove in court.

This all started with me visiting my mother at one of the Best Western motels down the hill in a city called Porterville. It seems I left Doc in the car a little to long and he got a little antsy and jumped out. Apparently the police were called and ended up taking him to the city pound. Sounds simple enough but I thought the police station had him and when I went to pick him up they cuffed me for some traffic related warrants that I have all ready taken care of 25 years ago, you just got to love this computer age we live in.

Despite the run in with the law we had a great weekend and my Mom was able to give me my birthday present in person. Four monthes ago I gave her a picture of my Great Grandfather who was in the army the time of horses being in the calvery. He was one of the soldiers that took the last of the horses to Montana after the army replaced them with tanks. She took the photo and did a oil painting of it and colorized it....I really like it.

Attachments

• grandpa.jpg
    grandpa.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 292
Ooh, SyP! You criminal, you...

say... :?

How 'bout at the next show I give you a "jailhouse tat" with my Inkinator? :twisted:

The painting is lovely. I'm glad you had a nice time with your mom and got your dog back. :)

Sorry about the jail thing but it sounds like you had a good time so worth it overall.

I love that picture, you can see your Grpa's admiration for the horse.

When we were at Ft Knox, they still had a cavalry unit and horses, back in the 90s. I used to take the kids out to the rings while they rode and trained. It was just for ceremonial things but it was really awesome seeing how it used to be.

My goodness- the reason for your jail time is ridiculous. That would make me extremely mad.

beautiful painting!!

MamaSheepdog":19nmx8ov said:
How 'bout at the next show I give you a "jailhouse tat" with my Inkinator?
You know they acually asked me if i had any tatoo's, I was proud to say no, but now that you offered mabee I should have you give me one, definetly somthing hate oriented on my face. :injail:<br /><br />__________ Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm __________<br /><br />
LauraNJ":19nmx8ov said:
When we were at Ft Knox, they still had a cavalry unit and horses, back in the 90s. I used to take the kids out to the rings while they rode and trained. It was just for ceremonial things but it was really awesome seeing how it used to be.
I would love to get to see somthing like that some day. :hobbyhors

after working in a prison for 11 years I can give yousome real neet tat ideas.
you know with the new name of your rabbitry I bet a rattle snake twisting
around your are would look super.LOL
Glae you get out of lockup long enought to visit with your mom.

Oh my goodness. I once got arrested for a traffic ticket that was issued in a county I had never driven in and only been through once in my life. Even after having a copy of the actual ticket faxed to the office I was arrested at, and seeing it was entered incorrectly, they still held me. I had to be at work and didn't have time to put up with their crap and didn't really have the money to hire a lawyer, so I paid $100 I didn't owe. If I could go back in time knowing then what I know now, I would contest that crap.

At least you got your dog back and that's a great birthday present!

CWD":2r5x7hcj said:
after working in a prison for 11 years I can give yousome real neet tat ideas.
you know with the new name of your rabbitry I bet a rattle snake twisting
around your are would look super.LOL

I like that idea. MSD is pretty good, I bet she could do it. :annihilate:

Latest posts

Back