Won't eat!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julia

Reaction score
My rabbit Kasey loves her pellets when ever she hears the bag she goes crazy and is so excited. This morning she was perfectly fine. She was eating her morning pellets and eating plenty of hay and using her litter box.We even gave her parsley she ate it with no problem. But when i went to give her pellets tonight she didnt even move from where she was sitting. We tried to feed her by hand but she didnt care for it. i cleaned out her litter tray 2 1/2 hours ago she hasnt been pooping. She is always good about peeing in her litter box but about an hour ago she just peed on the cardboard. she doesnt seem to want to move at all. we went to the vet for a check up last Thursday. she does have a lot of fur and is shedding i am worried that she clogged her stomach up. i know that if she doesnt poop soon to take her to the vet . i also looked up that it could be gas so i massaged her stomach still nothing. im so worried because she is always my happy little baby :( :cry:

Take away the pellets ASAP.
Try dry oatmeal, plain, no sugar kinds.
Slice of dry bread.
Pumpkin, plain. Keep some in the freezer.
Hay.
Fresh water.

You may have to get ahold of your vet.
A rabbit eating is not a good thing.

I don't know a lot about parsley. Is it from the store
or your garden ? Any chance any chemicals on it ?
I know a friend of mine feeds her parsley and they love it.

TwoAcreDream":1tl4ehrs said:
Take away the pellets ASAP.
Try dry oatmeal, plain, no sugar kinds.
Slice of dry bread.
Pumpkin, plain. Keep some in the freezer.
Hay.
Fresh water.

You may have to get ahold of your vet.
A rabbit not eating is not a good thing.

I don't know a lot about parsley. Is it from the store
or your garden ? Any chance any chemicals on it ?
I know a friend of mine feeds her parsley and they love it.

Coco loved parsley, cilantro, and every other green thing. Should be fine.
sad_by_krissi001-d7y6b7t.png
Really hope she gets better. I know how you feel.....this is what happened to me before.

Latest posts

Back