Why is my rabbits dying

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Mooneyham

Reaction score
So I had 13 total rabbits now I'm down to only 7 I'm not sure what's going on with my rabbits but so far the ones that had passed away I've cut open and their organs was twisted and bloated I've took feed away and I have gave baby gas drops now I'm giving vitamins I don't understand why they are all dying the same way could anyone tell me if the same thing is happening it's not only me in Alabama my friends rabbits are doing the same and some other live stock

So I had 13 total rabbits now I'm down to only 7 I'm not sure what's going on with my rabbits but so far the ones that had passed away I've cut open and their organs was twisted and bloated I've took feed away and I have gave baby gas drops now I'm giving vitamins I don't understand why they are all dying the same way could anyone tell me if the same thing is happening it's not only me in Alabama my friends rabbits are doing the same and some other live stock
are these grown rabbits? all get sick at the same time pretty much? good job on inspecting them, that can't be fun.

Back