whats this?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
How did this cute little netherland dwarf end up here?? :twisted:
8241153683_0b0d29f76b_z.jpg

:secret: Shh! It's not another breed- it's a Wooly with a hare-loss disorder!

:bunnyhop:

:( Why did his other ND for sale have to be a steel?!? I will go through his Rabbitry to find one that's just as charismatic as this boy with the shortest,stubby ears to pet. This little booger made me a bit of a fan with his fiesty but good temperament. Little spider bunny haha

MamaSheepdog":3ewgjdx8 said:
:secret: Shh! It's not another breed- it's a Wooly with a hare-loss disorder!

:bunnyhop:

That's what I thought, a naked Wooly :)

Lovely! Will you use him/her in your JW breeding program? Or are you going for ND"s too?

Karen

Thanks everyone! He is going to be bred with my jersey woolies to improve type. I am going to get a little doe too next week and I think peach is getting a pair or trio! :D

So much for getting meat rabbits this weekend :lol: I'll def invest in some nice showable stock to enjoy them as pets and on the showtable. I can't get over those itty bitty ears. My BF is gonna LOVE me so much when he sees me with a couple of dwarfs :roll: hoping they dont eat as much as my mini lops! I know my mom is going to freak when they finally have babies. She's been loving Lindsey's woolies in the nesting box. I can tell she's been some dwarves in the bunch lol atleast fostering won't be a problem! Mini Lops are the best mommies :D

They won't eat near what your mini lops eat! They only eat about 2 oz a day...or should. My son insists that they need to be free fed and now I have some overweight Nethies!

Peach":gj91rgor said:
So much for getting meat rabbits this weekend :lol: I'll def invest in some nice showable stock to enjoy them as pets and on the showtable. I can't get over those itty bitty ears. My BF is gonna LOVE me so much when he sees me with a couple of dwarfs :roll: hoping they dont eat as much as my mini lops! I know my mom is going to freak when they finally have babies. She's been loving Lindsey's woolies in the nesting box. I can tell she's been some dwarves in the bunch lol atleast fostering won't be a problem! Mini Lops are the best mommies :D

Compared to the ears of your beautiful mini lops, ND's ears must look REALLY tiny.

Wishing you all the luck with this new breed. And with the way you push for good temperament, can see a lot of good temperament ND's out there being enjoyed by show and pet people!

Karen

Back