What other critters do you have?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In addition to my rabbit herd we have a flock of laying hens, a dozen quail (coturnix and jumbo brown) and three muscovy ducks. We just started the quail and ducks this spring and hope to grow both into self sustaining and productive flocks. And of course my 100 lbs gsdXg.pyr puppy 😄

Rn we're growing out 19 rabbits for the freezer...my herd consists of 3 does and a buck, with plans to add another buck this summer. We have processed 35 rabbits so far this year. And my hens lay enough eggs for me to sell and cover a majority of my feed bill.

1. British white bulls for the freezer.
2. A pregnant pony due this month.
3. 3 female pigs and 1 male.
4. dogs Ila, Ada, Zoro, and Lehi. Now pups(these are nicknames) Red boy, Lazy butt, and Girlfriend.
5. 6 barn cats
6. Chickens/ducks
7. Goats
8. RABBITS!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8104 (1).jpg
    IMG_8104 (1).jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8145 (1).jpg
    IMG_8145 (1).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8075 (1).jpg
    IMG_8075 (1).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 0
We have 2 dogs, a BCI boa, Corn snake, and 5 leopard geckos, 2 California Toads, and a Gargoyle Gecko. I don't appear to have any pictures of my Leopard Geckos but at least there is some of the others.

Attachments

• IMG_9214.JPEG
    IMG_9214.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8192.JPEG
    IMG_8192.JPEG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7976.JPEG
    IMG_7976.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9447.JPEG
    IMG_9447.JPEG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9448.JPEG
    IMG_9448.JPEG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9204.JPEG
    IMG_9204.JPEG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
In addition to my rabbit herd we have a flock of laying hens, a dozen quail (coturnix and jumbo brown) and three muscovy ducks. We just started the quail and ducks this spring and hope to grow both into self sustaining and productive flocks. And of course my 100 lbs gsdXg.pyr puppy 😄

Rn we're growing out 19 rabbits for the freezer...my herd consists of 3 does and a buck, with plans to add another buck this summer. We have processed 35 rabbits so far this year. And my hens lay enough eggs for me to sell and cover a majority of my feed bill.
Moscovy ducks are on my dream list

Latest posts

Back