What I am left with (PIX)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyKarli

Reaction score
SO I have 3 rabbits out of the 5 that were dropped at my house I might give a try. 2 netherland dwarf 1 white young male & an older female that doesn't want to breed. They are bonded so I will just see if maybe she will breed with him when he is ready. If not she can go later. They are supposed to be purebred but no papers. Nice looking pair though. 1 lionhead mix female. The other 2 are way old I think & skinny & miserable. They need to go as soon as the rain stops here. Anyway here are pix. The White lionhead in the pick is my buck Marshmallow! He rocks out loud!!! I am re-vamping my rabbitry so they are in funky cages right now :)

Attachments

• 100_1474.jpg
    100_1474.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 341
  • 100_1477.jpg
    100_1477.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 341
  • 100_1472.jpg
    100_1472.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 100_1473.jpg
    100_1473.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 340
They are cute! Love the little lionhead.

What color is the netherland dwarf doe called?

The doe looks like the buck we have that was my "Happy Mothers Day" present from my 10 yr old and his friend, who had an abundance of rabbits they were trying to get rid of. The parents of mine went to auction and they have no clue as to breed or anything else. He has the same little ears but I think he is too big to be a netherland, although my 8 week old Beverens are bigger than he is, hmmm. I might have to weigh him and get a better idea.

Anyway, beautiful bunnies!

She is black but I think she is shedding or something. Usually looks pure black. The flash made other colors show I guess. She had naked legs due to a false pregnancy. Ripped out all her fur & looked like a plucked chicken. Looking much better now.

Our little buck is black but the tips of his fur have silver, it is actually really pretty. Your doe's fur reminded me of him, right down to the little ears.

I had a hard time breeding my jersey wooly, i housed her with my jersey wooly buck for a week and bam she is pregnant. She is 1.5 years old and this is her first pregnancy. I hope she does well.

Handsome Lion Head. Also like the Broken Lion Head mix doe. Netherlands are sweet too. Congratulations.

Karen

Latest posts

Back