What did I buy?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollitos

Reaction score
LOL

At first glance, she looked like a very young NZW but the longer I look at her, my gut tells me she's probably a dwarf/miniature breed. I'd say hotot from body shape but I don't think that's right either because of the eyes.

0623121825.jpg

0623121828.jpg

0623121829.jpg

457729_10151892087995019_1657369070_o.jpg

Oh, I named her Oslo because she's all white and I'm Norwegian (and almost as white as she is) and, duh, white snow in Norway. ;)

I think MSD could be on to something! I looked up pics of Florida Whites, and she looks an awful lot like them, right down to the shape of her face! :razz:

Did the people say how old she is?? Guess what?? I think she actually MAY be a NZW!!! She has the head and ear shape there so if she is about 5 to 6 weeks old that's what she would be. If she is a lot older then something else....but she does look very young to me. A dwarf type would probably not be sporting such large ears, and by that I mean wide and thick as well as some length... a Hotot would have dark eyes even if it didn't have eye bands.

The seller wasn't there. Lots of people bring their animals and drop them off at the auction and leave. I get the impression that she's young as well. She was sold with some hotots and lionheads.

I was just looking at some florida white pictures 8 weeks old,,,that ones head doesnt look the same,,,maybe its just a younger one ,, but it doenst look like the florida whites i was just looking at.

If this guy calls me back before tomarrow noon, i think i might buy some florida whites.<br /><br />__________ Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:36 pm __________<br /><br />its hard to tell from the pics though

I suppose it could be a very young NZW... I haven't really seen young pure NZWs in person. Her face does remind me of one picture I took of Fluffy when we first got her. I put her in her cage, and she gave me this funny little look. But I only think Fluffy is a NZW... I don't actually know for sure.

Ears too big for a FW, expression wrong too, FW heads are short and kinda 'cutesy' at that age. Maybe NZ, could be any REW mixed breed. She's not digging the cat.

Sadly, not a FL white! Obvious from the pics... maybe she is a young NZ, after all.

She is cute, whatever breed she is. If the people had Hotots, perhaps she is a cross- Granparents a NZ and Hotot and then back to a NZ? That is my guess. Be interesting to see how she matures.

Back