What a nice 24 hours

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marinea

Reaction score
I had home-made carrot cake, phone calls from BOTH of my brothers, I got to plant a few things outside in the garden, eight chicks hatched (yay), and two litters of buns born! One of my better birthdays :) Life is good.

Marinea? Have you been holding out on us or (gasp!) did I miss seeing your name on the birthday list?

I can't believe we missed the chance to wish you a Happy Birthday on the day itself! :eek:verreaction: Alas, woe is we!

So glad your special day was such a nice one! :D

Thank you both so much.

Just went and checked the buns- both does had litters of13! One kit was gone, but the rest look good.

MaggieJ":9pad2b8d said:
Marinea? Have you been holding out on us or (gasp!) did I miss seeing your name on the birthday list?

I can't believe we missed the chance to wish you a Happy Birthday on the day itself! :eek:verreaction: Alas, woe is we!

So glad your special day was such a nice one! :D
Yeah she's been holding out on us Maggie. :angry: I've been watching for her big day as she is as bad as I am about starting birthday threads. At any rate;

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Marinea!
007.jpg

...it sounds like they did...

Happy birthday!!

I was looking for birthday related rabbit memes... but got I distracted by this:

Attachments

• error-program-rabbit-not-found_o_1224743.jpg
    error-program-rabbit-not-found_o_1224743.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 656
Zass":3f4y2km9 said:
Happy birthday!!

I was looking for birthday related rabbit memes... but got I distracted by this:

That is so cute it makes my teeth hurt.... good grief... :oops: :oops:

Happy birthday, Marinea!! :D

Thanks, guys. I LOVE the rabbit memes! Y'all are the best.

I guess I joined RT at some ridiculously late hour one night and my b-day info didn't show up until like 11:57 or something. *shrug*

:happybday2u:
:happybday2u:

:choir: Happy (belated) birthday, dear Marinea!!! :choir:

:happybday2u:​

Thank you for all of your kind advice and sage wisdom shared here on RT, Marinea! You are a treasured part of the RabbitTalk community!

:wr_hbday:

Many, many thanks for the good wishes and kind words.

Funny note: I was talking to my hubby about today's litters, and when I informed him we now have 47 rabbits, he about fainted :) Yeah, we're just supposed to have eight, but...

*passes out home made carrot cake to everyone*

Well happy birthday to you. And babies for your birthday, win-win

Latest posts

Back