Waffle Party

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelbers91

Reaction score
I'm too sick to take my tiel to the bird social that's today. It's a bummer cuz we've been waiting for it and training for it but figures something comes up.. Anyways I decided since we are not going we would have our first waffle party lol Buster my budgie, Freddie my tiel and myself. Weeee WAFFLES!!! -Gets waffle song stuck in head- "do ya like waffles? Yea we like waffles! Do ya like pancakes? Yea we like pancakes! Do ya like French toast? Yea we like French toast! Do do do do can't wait to get another one!" :choir: Buster tried to claim their waffle so Freddie tried taking one of mine lol

521681_643671862325985_1968880096_n.jpg

That sure don't look like chicken and waffles to me. LOL
very nice looking birds. the cockateal looks like it is telling the other. Let go of my Eggo. LOL

Aww!

Glad you were able to make it a special day even though you aren't feeling well.

Spoiled birdies! :D

I had a cockatiel that always liked to share my morning cereal, and he liked to drink the milk!

Thanks guys! Shoving myself full of immune support stuff and mucinex lol

And it was special ^^ that was the first time the budgie stayed on the floor. Since moving to my boyfriends she's stuck close to the cage, but it's big enough that she can fly in it still. I also noticed Buster likes her waffles extra crispy and Freddie liked mine which were semi crunchy lol

They are goofs though. They kept investigating the syrup which they aren't allowed to have. Haha.

Ooo buster is gonna be 4 on Monday :D I still havnt found Freddie's DOB only that he was born in 1993

My GCC loves to snack on w/e I'm trying to eat. He would just shred a waffle and then let the cats and dog eat the mess he made. =D

Yay for fancy birds!

Latest posts

Back