Update on TC farms kits so far... Tons of pics....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasharia

Reaction score
Well we now have 4 litters and 1 more due anyday for a total of 17 kits. In order my Broken black mini rex they are 6 weeks and I just pulled them from mom all seem to be eatting well on there own and doing well. Only 2 are showable and I am keeping the blue and broken Opal to show a little. Go fig they are both boys.

067-1.jpg

064-3.jpg

061-2.jpg

054-5.jpg

053-4.jpg

Next is Flower's kits she had 4 but my English angora had so much milk she was over feeding her 2 so I put on in with her. They are 4 weeks and starting to eat well on there own all are caster I am unsure of what I am holding back as of now.

050-5.jpg

048-6.jpg

046-7.jpg

Then my seet english angora babies I am keeping both one is chocolate "Cadbury" and the other is chocolate point "Peeps" (I think). The caster in the nest box is Flower's.

040-7.jpg

039-4.jpg

026-5.jpg

Last was just born today mom and dad are both Cali NZW cross. She is a first time mom but I think she did a wonderful job. She had 7 kits

020-6.jpg

022-6.jpg

019-6.jpg

I already commented on these pics on another forum, but gosh they're just too adorable! That blue (solid) looks like s/he has fur density to buurrrn! Very cute Mini Rex! :D

Emily

Yes that is my pic so far I hope he keeps looking the way he does the broken opal is going to my friends daughter for her showmanship bunny. She fell in love with him. I call the blue one big blue he has the nicest head wider then the others I think.

Very cute mini rexs..
Frosted Rabbits":drh9auhd said:
You are not permitted to keep that blue MR-- it MUST come live with me--
lol wish I could have nice blue mini rex too...too bad i am looking for blue otters ...

I love that blue one he loves to sit on my neck as I watch animal planet. We have more babies this time it is Jersery wooly time. I think they where in the oven too long as they are wrinkly and alredy have fur. She had 4 1 peanut and 3 live. She did good as she is bald all over poor girl. Not sure on colors yet but one looks black for sure.

033-5.jpg

032-5.jpg

028-6.jpg

Back