Tort or Fox?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cspr

Reaction score
A Mini Rex breeder friend of mine has offered me a trade. There's three litters and this is one of them.

8x3m0j.jpg

I can't quite decide what color they actually are, other than they're, quite obviously, broken. :lol: I have all castors, two solid and one Vienna does, and I know sticking to castor is likely my best bet for showing, but the three litters include: 1 black, 1 Vienna black, 1 blue, 2-3 castors, 2 Vienna castors, 1 opal, 1 BEW, and 2 whatever color that is? I'm sooo overwhelmed and I don't even know their sexes. Also, I'd likely know that and the parents of the litter above so I'd have some idea what's going on, but the friend is illiterate and I have a constant sore throat. We won't meet up until after Christmas when I go to pick. Wanna play pretend and help me pick uselessly in advance? :lol: I'm bringing home two.

Tort, but the one on the right looks too heavily patterned (booted/unshowable), but be careful if you plan to intergrate tort into a BEW program. Shaded and Cholocate basically screw a lot of things up with the eyes (giving them a DQ ruby cast), purple eyes, etc...

You can clean up the shaded genes with REW, but then you might start getting a lot of REWs when you really want BEW XD

Back