time to decide who stays, who is rehomed.....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opie7441

Reaction score
:cry: Its a hard time for the girls and I when we have to make decisions of who is rehomed. This sometimes causes heated debates among the girls. The olders two try to get pass the emotion of it and look at the sensibility of the big picture. I let the older girls help the younger two, they are great at being gentle and explaining the reasons that some stay and some we share to new homes. Even as an adult, I don't look forward to these decisions. We put a ton of thought into this. We had some very neat surprises when it came to our Mini Rex breedings. Puddin' and Mischief had a broken black Chinchilla, Holland had a broken blue, but he has the tiniest bit of fawn around his nose and lining his ears. I know the Chinchilla is unrecognised but I don't know if that fawn on the broken blue, or if he could be used for future breedings, my one daughter has a HUGE emotional attachment to him........ :weep:

The blue with the fawn is most likely an opal. They are very pretty- one of my favorite colors. The large rabbit in my avatar is an opal.

:oops: Hey! I lied, Chinchilla is recongnised! That will make they a little happier. I never thought we'd get one so I never looked.... See what happens when I read....<br /><br />__________ Tue May 29, 2012 12:05 pm __________<br /><br />An opal! Yay! that will make them happy too.... We have an Opal, so that will work. THANK YOU!

Back