Thought I'd share a pic of my silly rabbit...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinnfox

Reaction score
ok so our rabbit sparky likes to sleep/lay in thing...boxes, bags,or well you can see the pic I hope. He reminds me of a cat that way. The pot in the pic had just been "pre-rinsed" by a very spoiled pup when he decided it looked like a nice bed. the guys here laughed and made me get a pic so I thought I'd share. Yes I am carrying it around and sparky only got disturbed when I tilted it a bit to help get the pic :p Guys here seem to think he is trying to tell me what to do with him since he wont help the girls make little ones anymore o_O

How cute!

Our puppy Sherlock is a total nerd and likes to lay in the dog's big rubber feed bowl or rolled up hoses.

Sinnfox":3qcximeq said:
Guys here seem to think he is trying to tell me what to do with him since he wont help the girls make little ones anymore o_O

Poor Sparky! I am sure he would disagree! :lol:

If I hadn't gone through so much trouble to get him healthy after what his first owners did I'd probably agree with the guys...but he is a sweetheart so I actually plan to look for a pet home for him. I'd use that pic to advertise him if it wasn't for well others thinking the way the guys here do :p

Latest posts

Back