The Poop!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drumma

Reaction score
I just got my first trio of NZW and they are pooping machines. I can't believe how much poop they have produced in the 8 hours that I have owned them.

Just thought I'd share that :)

what type of feed are you using? I would use mana pro feed or purina rabbit chow have show chow and comercial chow..idk..

eco2pia":3fcobos3 said:
yep they are amazing, wait until you have a litter growing out!

I have a 12lb doe with a litter of nine :x

If I don't clean the tray out every other day the entire tray is full and over flowing with poop which is great for the gardens but hard on the back :p

I wish I was getting more! LOL I am starting a compost pile and need all I can get! I keep telling mine to "poop more!" but they don't listen.... :)

OneAcreFarm":3bs9ylfj said:
I wish I was getting more! LOL I am starting a compost pile and need all I can get! I keep telling mine to "poop more!" but they don't listen.... :)

lol you're welcome to come borrow some of my bunny poop. My pit is now a pile :lol:

Hmm, think they would let you "mail" bunny poop? or would that be considered a Weapon of Mass Destruction? :):)

It's even funnier with slant boards...
Plink! Plink! Plink! Plonk.
two seconds later...
two seconds later...

:)

Truckinguy":ugjznszt said:
It's funny when they're eating at the feeder and the poop is coming out of them at the same time. Pellets in, pellets out! I just call them pellet conversion machines.

I almost said that earlier but I thought people would think I was weird. Hahaha

With my deck doors open I can hear them dropping bombs on the plastic slant boards. I thought it had started to hail at one point then I looked out and saw that it was just them.

It is the reason my hubby doesn't get upset with all the ones that I have!
come on poop some more!!

Back