The little Tan ones are growing up! - Pic Heavy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastfling

Reaction score
My fall litters were born between the end of October and Thanksgiving Day with 4 does kindling over the period. The first litter is all grown up now, and have their first show under their belt. Although they were still a little young they earned some favorable comments from the judges. It will be interesting to see how they do this weekend, as they have developed considerably since early December.

This is the late October litter now:
12-29blue_zps740e7230.jpg

12-29lilac_zps1f0cf826.jpg

These guy/gals go to their first show this coming weekend
Ladies first - Here are the girls:
12-29does3_zps35ab8580.jpg

And the guys
12-29bucks2_zps03c42c5b.jpg

Still a little young, but showing promise
12-29-2_zps5e6c4023.jpg

This one is also in the previous picture -- I just liked the picture. :lol:
12-29-3_zpse1bbe62c.jpg

And last but not least - the Thanksgiving Day crowd.
12-29-3_zpscbedcf5b.jpg

All four colors varieties in one litter! :D (1) Lilac; (2) Blue; (2) Chocolate and (1) Black.

Someday I just know I'm going to end up with a Tan. Or ten. :roll:

I love the expression on the little black guy's face in the first pic of the boys. Too cute! :p

You have some cute Tans! My daughter loves them so much that she also raises and shows them. Nothing like a Tan who likes to show off on the judging table!

majorv":2camx8mt said:
You have some cute Tans! My daughter loves them so much that she also raises and shows them. Nothing like a Tan who likes to show off on the judging table!

Thanks. They are really the only breed I've had an interest in, well, except for the barn boss - Chester a chestnut Netherland Dwarf. He wrangles the Tan herd. :lol: It's true in regards to the judging table, and is one of the reasons I'm attracted to the breed. I can't wait to get some of the new ones on the table beginning this weekend.

MamaSheepdog":2camx8mt said:
Someday I just know I'm going to end up with a Tan. Or ten.

They're kinda like potatoe chips - you can't just eat (read have) one ;)

Latest posts

Back