The Kentucky Cup

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A&BRabbitry

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone on here would be attending the Kentucky Cup this year I know we are havig several breed nationals for American Chinchilla, American Sable, Britannia Petite, Checkered Giant, English Spot, Mini Lop, Netherland Dwarf, Polish, Silver & Tan. It would be nice to meet a few ofthe faces from rabbit talk.
Proud member of The Kentucky State Rabbit Breeders Association

Their will also be some specialty shows on the 13th along with all of the nationals and then of course the double open and double youth on the 14th. Hopefully their will be quite a large turn out.

Depending upon when the AR turkey season opener happens in 2013, I may very well attend the open show on April 14th.

Hope to see you there Samuel. Hopefully I will be able to get all the information compiled for the catalog soon, ad, specialty shows, etc. and can get it up on the ARBA site. Still waiting on some of it though.

A&BRabbitry":3sux5rh6 said:
Hope to see you there Samuel. Hopefully I will be able to get all the information compiled for the catalog soon, ad, specialty shows, etc. and can get it up on the ARBA site. Still waiting on some of it though.

Who the heck is Samuel? :-?

Well I'm half asleep work night shift and been up since 11am yesterday. I looked at the bottom of your post first name I saw was Samuel while I was typing and now I realize the quote above it. Time to go to bed.

SatinsRule":21zmvfyd said:
A&BRabbitry":21zmvfyd said:
Hope to see you there Samuel.

Who the heck is Samuel? :-?

I've got you beat, A & B.

When I read this:

SatinsRule":21zmvfyd said:
Depending upon when the AR turkey season opener happens in 2013

... I thought "There's a season for hunting AR's???" :shock:

:lol:

ZRabbits":14kumwc4 said:
Piper":14kumwc4 said:
MamaSheepdog":14kumwc4 said:
Angora Rabbits?

AR is the Abbreviation of Arkansas, which SatinRules is from. Arkansas Turkey Season, I believe it is.

Karen

Correct.

I live in Arkansas, I work as a gun salesman in a large outdoor retail outfit, and the opening weekend of the 2013 spring turkey season in this state will determine whether or not I can attend the show. If the opener falls on the weekend of April 13th, I won't be able to attend it because I'll be working.

I'm planning on attending with my Mini Lops :) I didn't get to breed when I wanted to....so I probably won't have any juniors to tag along, but I'm sure I'll have a couple of homebred seniors. Can't wait!

As far as Satins go I'll have to look back and see how last years turnout went. I kind of have a hectic job and can't make it to all the shows I would like. Last year I was unable to attend, but this upcoming year I have asked off well in advance as well as already promised my services. I do tend to enjoy the Louisville, KY shows though normally their is ample space and no lack of judges. Let me see if I can't get someone to look up the show report on last year though and I will get back to you.

Back