The Evolution of Thor

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a big boy too he weighed 60lbs when he turned 8 months old.

He can do over 50 different tricks and behaviours. He's excelling at disc, and is currently in sport foundation classes geared towards agility. He still has 6 months to go before he can start competing though. He's also a Kong model.

I knew he was going to be a beauty when I saw the first pics you posted when you got him, and he certainly has grown into a handsome boy! What a wonderful slide show. :)

Hermione, my little Aussie pup is only 8 weeks and knows sit, down, and sit up already. She will even go from the down position to a sit. :D

I am a firm believer in starting positive training at a young age- they seem to learn new behaviors so much more easily than dogs started later.

Thor has his advance trick dog title now and I've done it all through pure positive reinforcement training and I firmly believe that's the best way to go if you want a well rounded happy dog.

The Pack Leader method is completely flawed to me since the domestic dog does not have the same personality or social structure as a wolf and more often than not it produces dogs that are afraid to learn because they don't want to get in trouble if they do something wrong.

Handsome Aussie. Thanks so much for sharing. Enjoyed watching Thor grow. Wishing both of you all the luck when he's ready for competition.

Karen

Latest posts

Back