The countdown has begun

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3mina

Reaction score
As of today there are 4 weeks left before the largest party in the rabbit world gets underway and I cannot wait! :fireworks1:

I'm almost as excited about this as I was about meeting MSD and her 'pack'. I've been saving my tips for months for this trip. While I'm not taking anybunny down with me (I can't make the start of the show) I will be bringing lots back and not just for myself, I offered transportation back for our local breeders who can't get there. It's probably a good thing that I traded in my Escape for a Transport Connect because I don't think I'd've had enough room otherwise. I'll be taking every carrier I own plus a few to bring back everybunny. :pickuptruck:

Hubbs is planning my disaster kit for me, he's a little worried I'm driving through the mountains by myself. He's not worried about my driving but the unexpected disasters that happen in the mountains in the winter. :sleighride:

Back