The bunny who loves goats

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audrey

Reaction score
My bunny, Ser. Bunny Lannister is obsessed with my buck goats. It started when he got out of the stall I would put him in during the day, and he stuck around AND let me catch him. He eventually found the bucks, and they started paling around. He's kind of a bully, and the bucks are kind of scared of him LOL.

Here is him and Mace hanging out on the igloo today.

Goodness... they both look so manly and serious... I hope Lannister doesn't shred poor Mace.

Goodness... they both look so manly and serious... I hope Lannister doesn't shred poor Mace.

LOL! So far so good, the bucks are sometimes a bit rough, but they never seem to hurt him, and he is clearly not scared of them!

THAT'S HILARIOUS! My goats love my bunnies! My rabbit hutch is outside with in one of our goat pens and the doe that lives there for now loves them! She stands under their hutch and sniffs them and sometimes plays with their water bottles! One time I put my doe (rabbit) on the ground to run around a little and the goat tried to played with her! (Note: I have Boer goats and the doe in with the buns is our national champion doe who is probably close to 300 pounds. My rabbit was terrified, as was I!) They even like to eat each others food, I don't let that happen too often though!

Back