• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tans and Rex for sale - WI or IN

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelyfarmgirl

Reaction score
2 groups

32 Tans for sale, 12 bucks, 20 does
Top quality show stock. 10 or 12 just coming into junior prime, the rest are brood, but some of the seniors are showable. Most are in the 1-2 year old range. Quite a few of the seniors are registered, one doe is GRCH, many have one or two legs, many have GRCH parents.
Most are black, a handful are chocolate, 2 related blues.

I am overloaded right now and most of these are way too nice or way to good of producers to kack. Several young ones in this group whose father has 8 BIS and 25 legs. Pretty tough for a tan.

I AM willing to separate the tans into smaller groups.

Breeding group of Chinchilla rex
3 unrelated bucks, 4 does
includes 1 white, 1 broken chin, 5 solid chins
These must go together, some registered

**Listening to reasonable offers on these animals. I can deliver anywhere in wisconsin except extreme north or northwest. I can deliver most where between milwaukee and Indianapolis.**

YES, I will trade. The following list are things I am in the market for:
Gelded mule, not a QH cross
Horse mare: MFT, Icelandic, Rocky Mountain
LaMancha doe
Handguns and ammo
What else do you have?

Make an offer, the worst I can do is say no.

How long are you willing to hold on to a breeding trio of tans (can be juniors) for? We were thinking of tans in a month or 2 when my husband gets a better paying job and I start working again. Preferable a black carrying chocolate buck, a black doe, and a chocolate doe. I also have to finish culling my mutts and netherlands severely to make room for show quality stuff.

I responded to your private message.

The rex are standard. the broken doe is gone. The remaining 3 solid does, one is not related and 2 are in one manner or another on the mothers side only. The father of the two younger ones is the buck I sold with the broken doe.

The chins are pending. I will post when/if they sell. The girl is coming to look at them this weekend.

__________ Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 am __________

The buyer for the chin rex fell through.
Chin rex still available.

1 white and 4 solid chin, 2 bucks, three does. All bred, one due soon
200$ for the group.

4 PAIRS of tans left. $150-200 per pair.<br /><br />__________ Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:53 am __________<br /><br />Update as of September 24th.

The chin rex are all sold. I do have a few pairs of tans, but I am butchering the next two weeks, so they will be limited. Just ask if interested.

Also, purebred tamworth piglets, adult mixed breed boar (super tame) and a nigerian dwarf doe, year old, registered. Inquire for prices, listening to offers and trades. Thanks!

Back