Super excited! Finally found a broken orange Holland

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireclaws bunnbutts

Reaction score
After looking, and looking and looking, I finally found a girl who breeds Hollands who's actually close by and not clear across the state! And, actually, she contacted *me* about my Harlequin babies because she'd never seen Harlequin in our area and wants to buy all the babies I have right now :p One thing led to another and she mentioned that she has a litter the same age as mine, she showed me pics and she had a broken orange in the litter, I was overjoyed.

So, we're gonna meet at the end of the month and each of us is basically getting a bunny for free, she's gonna trade me one of mine for the broken orange (of course, she's gonna buy the rest) but I thought that was pretty cool.

Here's the baby I'm getting (that she thinks is a doe! so, double bonus if it is. If it's not, then I'll most likely be keeping a doe baby from my litter, at least for a while. )
O3C1Qkf.jpg

Quite a nice variety in the litter too, a broken black, black self and she said the white one is a REW, don't know what the other ones are though.
RKYHuOS.jpg

darkish ears on the white kit... might not be a REW.

The rest looks broken black, blue tort, broken orange

Back