stupid question...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12lawliet12

Reaction score
But do you get a copy of the standard of perfection when you become a member of the ARBA? I've been meaning to send in an application but I don't know whether to request the SOP or if it's just a given... I'm completely new at all this. My little Angel Bunny is the first pedigreed show rabbit I've ever had. The one I had growing up, Penelope, was just your run of the mill feed store mini rex and the two others I have are a Craigslist rescue and a feed store netherland dwarf.

do you get a copy of the standard of perfection when you become a member of the ARBA?

No, you do not! You can purchase a Copy of the Standard of Perfection
from most any Rabbit Vender. To Purchase a copy of the SOP
you do not need to be a member of A.R.B.A.,
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

"you do get a book about caring for rabbits and cavies".

Never did. wrote to ask about it too.

One option with the SOP is to purchase last years copy (they make new ones every five years or so). They are generally cheaper and not a whole lot changes twix one and the next, colours are usually added to breeds.

12lawliet12, on a completely unrelated note, how often have you eaten at Wingos restaurant? I used to raid that place and get torn up by a heaping order or turbo hot wings when I found myself in Panama City.

Actually, I've never heard of it. If it's on the beach, I never go over there. My favorite restaurant here is the Captain's Table. They have the best shrimp in town and it's only a 10 minute walk from my house.

It was in the plaza across the bay from Tyndall AFB in Parker, but it's been moved somewhere in PC. I doubt it's on the beach, but they have the best wings I ever put in my mouth.

Latest posts

Back