Stressful week

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitaloutlaw

Reaction score
So had a bad storm the other day that decided to kill my computer and my vinyl cutter which is my main 2 sources of income. The first thing that irratates me (Network Technichian by trade) is that I have took all the steps to not have problems caused by storms I have three 4 hour UPS with surge protection. The second thing that really ticks me off is this happens when I have orders totaling over 500 decals, 4 signs and 2 banners. So now I am finally back up and running after letting all my customers know everything is 2 days behind schedule. Other than that everything is great my wife is pregnant (everything is going great so far) and my rabbits are doing excellent. Got a few new ones I will post up some pics as soon as I get a new camera

That's too bad! I hope your customers were understanding about the problem. You might want to throw in a couple "freebies" for goodwill, even though it wasn't your fault. A little goes a long way in customer service these days!

Congratulations to both you and your wife on her pregnancy! :mbounce: Will this be your first child?

Man, that stinks, but at least you are back up and running! Hate it when you do your best but all your built-in redundancy fails...I work in IT as well and I can totally empathize with you. I use a plotter that costs as much if not more than a new car would. We had one little power blip and, OF COURSE, someone had taken the UPS/surge protector to "borrow" and it fried the main board and ink delivery system....several thousand dollars and months later it is now fixed and has a super duper UPS/surge protector that BY GOD no one better even think about touching!!!!

thanks all yea I always throw in a few extra decals or a shirt for the big orders I think that helps keep them coming back for more when I do store fronts I throw in a free hour of operations decal which dont cost much to make or time

This will be my second child her first which is a blessing because every doctor told her she would never get pregnant but 3 years later got one on the way and she has made it to 21 weeks today without a problem

Back