Something I'm curious about.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my obnoxious little teenager had a stressful day today! I had her cage door open, petting her, and turned for literally 1 second to pick up a handful of hay from my cart. I turned back to her cage just in time to see butt leaving her cage (she's the top cage in a double stacker). :p I tried to catch her, but missed. 9 lbs of rabbit tumbling to the floor. :( The good thing is she did a flip in mid air, and landed butt first, her big bum softened the fall. :lol: The little fart then proceeded to hop all over the rabbitry like a mad woman, thinking it was funny I couldn't catch her. Had to enlist hubby to help corner her. What a brat! Learned a big lesson today though, I felt so bad! No more opening her door until hay is in hand.

yeah im a little late on this convo cuz i was at convention but They actually have a rabbit term for it..called the teenage uglies lol

ok rabbit clicker training? really they do that? i didnt even get how it works with dogs LOL

LilFish_JWQueen(:":2hwivuws said:
yeah im a little late on this convo cuz i was at convention but They actually have a rabbit term for it..called the teenage uglies lol

ok rabbit clicker training? really they do that? i didnt even get how it works with dogs LOL

We tried it with Bandit because I wanted to whistle train him but, lo-and-behold, I can't whistle...basically just a certain number of clicks is a certain number of things. That's how we did it with him anyways, that might not be what it is technically, but it worked nice. I eventually gave up (I lost the clicker) and got him trained on snaps instead. It was neat to watch!

Latest posts

Back