Some of Our Bunnies :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandm Bunnies

Reaction score
We are new to the site, and just wanted to share some pictures of some of our 2015 bunnies, most born on our farm some we bought. :)
What do you think?

Luna- Chocolate Otter Mini Rex doe, out of our Lila (blue otter) and Artie (chocolate)
Gigi- Black otter Jersey Wooly doe, out of our Gypsy (broken black) and Troy (black otter)
Chipmunk- VM Chestnut Dwarf doe, out of our Crystal (VM Chinchilla) and Jaxx (VM broken black)
Hollie- Broken Tri Mini Lop doe, out of a harlequin and M&M's Mel (broken orange)
Brynn- Broken torted tri Holland Lop doe, out of Helena (broken black) and Brice (broken magpie)
Fudge- Chocolate Mini Rex doe, out of M&M's Rose (orange) and Artie (chocolate)
Sally- Broken tri Mini Lop
Jackie- Broken Tort Mini Lop Doe, out of our Jayda (broken tort) and Mason (VM Harlequin)
Margo- Broken Blue Tort Mini Lop doe, out of our Jayda (broken tort) and Mason (VM Harlequin)
Winston- Magpie Lionhead Buck <br /><br /> __________ Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:54 am __________ <br /><br /> :)

Attachments

• brynn1.jpg
    brynn1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 600
  • rues.jpg
    rues.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 600
  • holly.jpg
    holly.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 600
  • gigi.jpg
    gigi.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 600
  • luna.jpg
    luna.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 600
  • fudga.jpg
    fudga.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 598
  • sally.jpg
    sally.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 598
  • jacki.jpg
    jacki.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 598
  • margo.jpg
    margo.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 598
  • winston.jpg
    winston.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 599
What a lovely assortment of bunnies! I love the close up of Margo's face. :)

Beautiful bunnies. I love the Vienna marks and harlies myself and find myself working towards more as time goes on.

MamaSheepdog":3mid0dxp said:
What a lovely assortment of bunnies! I love the close up of Margo's face. :)
Thanks. We personally love that picture of Margo too. :)

Wingfire1":3mid0dxp said:
Beautiful bunnies. I love the Vienna marks and harlies myself and find myself working towards more as time goes on.
We love our Tri's, Harlequins and Magpies. We have a VM Broken Tri aswell. :)

alforddm":3mid0dxp said:
Is that a chocolate otter I see? *love*
Thanks. We got our very first two Choc. Otter Mini Rexs last year, a buck and a doe. We are hoping for some more this year. We just adore them. :)

Back