• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD, thanks!!! :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adorable! :p

Nice ad, too, Kyle. :)
However, you say that the false Charlie is "extensively" marked... wouldn't lightly patterned/marked be a better descriptor? ;)

MamaSheepdog":2ehrxbn0 said:
Adorable! :p

Nice ad, too, Kyle. :)
However, you say that the false Charlie is "extensively" marked... wouldn't lightly patterned/marked be a better descriptor? ;)

LOL fair enough, I tend to think of markings in terms of how much white, not how much base color, hence thinking of his white as "extensive." It won't break my heart if he doesn't sell...I wouldn't mind keeping him as a breeding-for-pet buck. ;)

The blue otter is reserved; all the rest still available. :) Very excited, the blue otter is going to a 4-H youth!!!! :gold-star:

__________ Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:15 am __________

All are reserved except the black otter buck. :) Several are going to youth, so excited to help some kids out!!! Got two young ladies out helping my dad dig ditches so they can "earn" their bunnies. :) <br /><br /> __________ Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:18 am __________ <br /><br /> ..............LOL spoke too soon, just got a text message. Black otter buck is spoken for. :) Unless someone backs out, all these bunnies are SOLD. Thanks!!! :)

Latest posts

Back