So... I think I get where the 'million fish' name comes from

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack

Reaction score
DSC03065.JPGmy guppies had babies, didn't notice it (OK.. so I'm behind on cleaning my tanks)
well poke in there and out come a HUGE school, like 100+
not counting the 40 or so little guys I knew about...

Good think I have ducks, pulled some of the males out and whatever came out with my actually pretty careful suctioning
poured the tank water into my ducks tub, and wow did those 3 have a good time

So, on the bright side, at least I know what to do with the extra's

:lol:

We raised turtles one summer, and put some guppies in there. They multiplied, and then experienced subtraction courtesy of the turtles. I figured it was just free turtle food. :)

oh it was so cute (they are just now getting feathers and are bigger than the 10 week old pullets)
but the 3 of them stood around the tub looking and sticking their heads in, in sequence, think they were fishing
finally one had enough of it and jumped in...

yep, look at it as a tank full of duck food.

yeah.. and there are at least 5 more adult females in there, and an uncounted number of males... and there's the less populated tank I was going to use as the 'adult / male' tank...

We raised a snapping turtle and started him out on guppies because they would multiply so fast :D Then he graduated to small comets, but when he was finally big enough for minnows ... well, katie bar the door ... that turtle had so much fun herding the minnows around until he got one just where he wanted it, then, BAM scales swirling everywhere and the turtle is gulping it down! He finally quit when he couldn't get the last minnow down his craw because the next to last minnow's tail was sticking out it's throat LOL His flesh was pooching out of his shell, and he couldn't pull his head into his shell for about 4 hours :p

Latest posts

Back