Show's over and the rabbits wanted to share

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastfling

Reaction score
I took 5 of my Tan's to the NCRBA Annaul Convention and Show this past weekend and WOW did they make me proud. They do seem to be Saturday rabbits though, as the Sunday show was not quite as overwhelming. All in all it was as great weekend with a lot of great people and a mega-bunch of rabbits. There were 30 Tan's shown.

Here's my jr doe "Lola" posing with her BOS from A and BOB from B show.
CS12BOSBOB.jpg

Not to be outdone, here's my Jr buck "Scuppernong". He's a bit more of a ham :D

CM25BOBa.jpg

And last but not least - Have you checked your Weenie dogs teeth lately? :p She's not a happy camper if you disturb her nap.
weenieteeth.jpg

Congratulations! Lola looks very proud of herself, while Scuppernong looks like he is wondering where his blue trophy is!

Looks like your Weenie could use a block of wood to keep her teeth trimmed down- I hear they grow 1/2" a month! :lol: I think she is just jealous, and wants a trophy too!

I'll admit that I'm jealous, though. The shows I go to don't award trophies, and it's a bit disappointing to drive 300+ miles and win BOB in a very competitive breed, only to have the show secretary give you a $5 off coupon for an equipment dealer, or a coupon for a free bag of Purina feed that you'll never use. IMHO, if the clubs cannot afford trophies, the least they could do is give rosettes or overlay ribbons for BOB and BOS.

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

LOL! Those Tan rabbits are so beautiful! I want some!!!

Latest posts

Back