Show day today

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3mina

Reaction score
Our first show of the year is this weekend and we're through the first day. It was a busy, eventful, day. I met SchipperkeSue today and had a lovely chat with her. I got a lot of comments on my herd (I took almost everybunny in the herd) and I got my first BoB today! It was a doe I was given by my breeder for transporting a trio for her. I'm so looking forward to seeing what she produces this year.

:congratulations:

Say hi to Sue for me! :p

Is your wallet on continuing sedation?

MSD, my wallet is in treatment for severe hemorrhage at the moment. I dropped the judges off at the wrong hotel Sunday night and put it on my debit card. In my defence, I was very tired and fighting off a cold.

Sunday was as much fun as Saturday, my doe took BoB and Best Fur. Granted the fur class wasn't much of a competition since it was made up of only my herd but I got what I paid for which is an independent assessment of my coats and what I need to work on. Since we had a very large gap between shows I got a bit distracted by all the colours I was getting last year and my herd showed the lack. I've decided to refocus and concentrate on just the black otters for a while. I have a pretty good quartet so I should utilize them properly. I'm going to just breed the rest for meat for the moment.

Latest posts

Back