SCORE

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack

Reaction score
So I was at the habitat for humanity REUSEIT store
and they have an entire shelf (well a few) of two part industrial coating, REAL HIGH grade stuff, (like the coat the Trans-Alaska pipeline in)

so I got a few and had a hell of a time trying to figure out what this one was, well it's a 3 part primer, base, converter and metallic powered filler (zinc)

OK, so cool, found part A, found part B, no zinc, well, I found the zinc, now I have a cold galvanization primer...
I have to tear my rabbitry apart twice a year (actually thought that was a smart idea when I built it, and I don't disagree with the basis, I just learned how much work it is)

I pressure wash all my cages, then use an auto detail gun to paint them with epoxy out door paint, well any type of heavy wear paint I can find, maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but I don't want the floor to go anytime soon.

Oh, and that 3 part, cost me $5, it's probably like 50-75 bucks a gallon

damn, can't even find a online retailer, I can find places that use it, just no retailers...
rabbit piss meet industrial coating...

Yeppers that's the point, the chinese wire I used to build my first cage is already rusting
Painting the cages is part of my biannual cleaning.

Latest posts

Back