School presentation

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelbers91

Reaction score
ERMERGERD!!! So this morning I wake up thinking everthings gonna be fine then i get to school and am like OMG I have to present today on Primary Amoebic Meningoencephalitis everything is NOT gonna be fine! :x THEN I present and afterwards the Prof comes up and is like "Now, if I was looking for a presentation as close to perfect as could be, THAT would be it! No offence to anyone elses presentations, Just saying THATS what I am looking for. Good job Shelby! :D" EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK YAY! Then I go back to everythings gonna be fine!! :p I'm so happeh!! http://youtu.be/wmaAe4HCtRY

Attachments

• Screen Capture attack.PNG
    Screen Capture attack.PNG
    347.8 KB · Views: 177
Um, yeah, it's NEVER as bad as it usually seems to be BEFORE, unless you aren't prepared and or just shut down
I used to do public speaking, ride the wave and watch your time... you'll do fine
sounds like a *fun* topic, it's all in how your reach your audience and ensure then understand...

Sounds like you did great. Congrats!

Sometimes we doubt ourselves when we shouldn't. If we're lucky, we get shown that we DO know our stuff.

Thanks :) well I still don't think I did as well as I could have. I was a better bird education speaker and I think I showed nervousness. Maybe not but ill see when I get my grade back :D I just wanted to shout to the world my joy. It is very interesting! The amoeba hyjackz the brain for food and shelter and literally eats your brainz. You start losing your sence of taste and smell, and other symptoms but if you get infected you have less than 3% survival rate. The amoeba Naegleria fowleri lives all around the world and in the US is usually found no farther north than CT. Sorry for the poor spelling. Stupid autocorrect

Latest posts

Back